1. Legal Framework
IIn accordance with the legal legislation, the following aspects related to the service provider are reported expressly, precisely and unequivocally, both to the recipients of the service and to the competent entities.
This legal notice regulates the general conditions of access and use of the website accessible at https://www.intersped.pt (hereinafter referred to as Intersped or website), which is made available to Internet users and is owned by Intersped – Trânsitos E Navegação, Lda, Rua de Joaquim de Sousa, 336 Lote 20, 4475-041 Castêlo da Maia, VAT number 506 660 940, telephone + 351 229820416 * and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of the website is also responsible for the processing of data entered therein by the user.
- Strengthen and consolidate the relationship of trust and proximity of Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda with its Clients;
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data by Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda;
- Inform Clients of their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them;
- Inform the Clients about Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda ‘s personnel who can request the exercise of their rights, or clarify how their personal data are processed.
Scope of application
The protection of your personal data is a priority for Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda. We are committed to only processing your personal data that is strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in the information and application of best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data. Whenever your personal data are processed by contracted entities, Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda will require that these entities have the same level of guarantee of privacy and security with regard to protection of personal data.
We want to earn your trust and feel that your personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, assuming, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data. Whenever you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, we will be to help you by directing your questions at this email: email@example.com.
What personal data do we use and what do we use them for?
Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda is committed to only processing the personal data strictly necessary for each process. Exemplifying:
- Commercial Relationship – Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda treats your identification data (name, tax number and date of birth), contact details (mobile phone number, email and address) and consumer history (preferences). These data are used for a normal business relationship such as the issuance of invoices, budgets and others in their business activity;
- Online – In the scope of the online account, the personal data used are similar to those of the business relationship. Your personal information is used to enable you to purchase articles from a distance and access your purchase history;
- Transaction Management – Whenever you request the indication of your tax identification number in your purchases, we need to register it and send it to the Tax Authority;
- Direct Marketing – We will also need your contact information (e-mail and mobile phone number) so that we can send you informative communications about news, campaigns and offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted. You may, at any time, withdraw the indication to receive this type of communications.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We only retain your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the above-identified objectives within the legal limits. After the defined shelf life, Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda undertakes to eliminate, destroy or anonymize your personal data. In general, Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda will keep transaction data for a period of 10 years, this being the period defined by law, as well as the reasonable maximum term of life of our equipment.
With whom can we share your personal data?
In certain cases, we may disclose your personal data to entities that provide us services in the performance of marketing actions. We will process your personal data to the Tax Authority, by legal imposition. Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda will not, in any case, share your personal data with other companies or trademarks, for other commercial purposes.
4. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As a rule, the holder of personal data has the following rights in terms of data protection: right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right of limitation, right of portability, right of opposition and right not to be subject to automated decisions. In cases where you have given consent for certain processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, you must do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and Intersped will analyze the applications, assessing their legitimacy and pertinence, if necessary, the holder of personal data may also submit a complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).
The cookies used by Intersped, trânsitos e navegação lda, do not collect personal information that allows the identification of the user, storing only generic information, namely, the form and / or place of access of the user and how he uses the websites. Cookies retain only information related to User preferences.
Tipos de Cookies
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so no record is left on the user’s hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns of the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site;
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that treated us or others, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you;
- Advertising Cookies: These are those treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
We have a diversity of information security measures, in line with the best national and international practices, in order to protect your personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical measures and procedures that guarantee the protection of your personal data, preventing unauthorized use, unauthorized access and disclosure, loss, improper or inadvertent alteration, or unauthorized destruction.
In terms of information security, we assume the same commitment to continuous improvement by which we focus on our daily activity. Among others, we highlight the following measures:
- Access restricted to your personal data;
- Safe storage and transmission of personal data;
- Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the safeguarding of the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of information systems, with the aim of preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data;
- Redundancy of storage equipment, processing and communication of personal data, to avoid loss of availability.
7. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Portuguese law. In case of dispute, the user expressly waives any jurisdiction other than the courts of Intersped, Lda.